If, prior to the Housing Contract start date, you provide notice to Housing that you will not be attending Kennesaw State University or that your final status is not accepted to Kennesaw State University, you may cancel your License Agreement. You will, however, forfeit all fees paid. You will be required to complete the License Agreement Cancellation Request, which can be found here. Once you submit your form, a University Housing representative will contact you via your University email address.

Termination Fee

Once you sign the Housing Contract you have a contractual obligation to pay for the full contract. In the event that you have to vacate your apartment you must request to terminate your license agreement. The termination fee will vary depending on the date you are vacating your space.