First-Year Students Housing Application
The Housing Portal is open to apply for on-campus housing and space is available. Students will log in to the Housing Portal to submit an application and receive an assignment by the deadlines outlined in the table below.
June 25, 2018
Deadline for students to apply and receive housing assignment by July 9.
*Students who apply after June 25 will receive their assignment on a rolling basis, pending availability.
To begin the process, you will need a few pieces of information:
- KSU NetID and Password
- KSU ID Number
- Credit/debit card or electronic check information for application fees
- *Guardian's name and email address if under 18 years old
Students will follow the process below to submit a housing application:
1. Students will log in to the portal with their KSU NetID and Password.
2. Click the “Application” tab and start an application for 2018 - 19.
3. Complete all the steps in the process including signing the license agreement and paying the $375.00 application fee.
4. A student's application is complete after receiving the confirmation page and clicking “save and continue”.
There are some helpful tips in the step-by-step guide above. Kennesaw Campus students cannot search for Marietta Campus students and vice versa in the roommate selection tool.
The Living-Learning Community application process is complete at this time. For more information about LLCs, please visit the LLC page. Specific questions about LLCs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live-on Requirement - Marietta Campus
There is a live-on requirement for first year students on our Marietta Campus. To learn more, please visit our live-on requirement page.
If a student needs a housing accommodation, please follow the instructions listed on the Student Disability Services SDS website.