We are looking forward to an exciting year with you as our resident. Our move-in dates for Fall 2017 are as follows:
Kennesaw Campus: Friday, August 11th & Saturday, August 12th (Students will be assigned a specific check-in day and time based on their room assignment.) Please refer to the Move-In Schedule for your assigned arrival day and time.
Marietta Campus: Saturday, August 12th (Students will be assigned a specific check-in day and time based on their last name.) Please refer to the Move-In Schedule for your assigned arrival day and time.
Auditioning for Marching Band? Click Here
Going through Sorority Recruitment? Click Here
In order to make your move-in process as smooth as possible, please familiarize yourself with the "Pre-Arrival Checklist" below. A more detailed letter will be available soon.
Each item on this list must be completed prior to move-in day.
- Obtain your Kennesaw State University ID card
- Set your 6-digit PIN for the electronic access to your room. Please see this document for information on how to setup or change your PIN: PIN Setup Instructions
- Complete the immunization requirements for Kennesaw State University
- All students must submit this Meningitis Form as well – Meningitis Form
- Arrange for payment of your housing charges. Students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place I or II, University Village and University Village Suites must pay, at minimum, their first monthly installment before move-in. Please see the "Housing Payments" tab below for more information.
- Review checklist of items to bring on move-in day
- Register your vehicle with Parking & Transportation
- Print out our parking map to help navigate on move-in day (Maps available below)
For Students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place, University Village & University Village Suites your total balance for fall and spring semesters will be broken up into 12 equal installments and your first housing installment must be received by August 1st. We accept online payments of credit cards/debit cards and ACH payments. Cash will not be accepted. You can access these payment options by logging into the housing portal at www.kennesaw.edu/housing and then click the accounts tab.
To those students/parents wishing to pay the first installment of their housing license agreement, please follow these steps to make the payment, as the charges haven't been posted as of now:
1. Go to the housing portal and sign in.
2. Select the ACCOUNTS tab.
3. You will need to manually enter the amount you wish to pay (monthly or semester) and follow the prompts to pay by debit, credit or ACH electronic check. If you wish to know how much your payment is, please reference the housing licensing agreement that lists the details of the monthly installment.
Once you've submitted your payment, that amount will appear as a credit on your student's housing account and on August 1st the first installment will be deducted from that credited amount.
For Students living in Austin Residence Complex II and any Marietta Campus Housing your housing contract payments are broken up into 2 installments (fall and spring semester). These installments must be paid in full by the semester payment deadline set by the university. All payments will be paid through the University Bursar’s Office. Information on payment methods and the payment process can be found here.
Please feel free to contact the housing office at 470-578-5483 if you need clarification on housing payments.
Early Move-In RequestsUnfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any requests for an early move-in. Please plan on arriving at your scheduled move-in date and time. On Move-In weekend If you plan to arrive later than your scheduled time, please plan to arrive no later than 4:00pm. Our offices will be closed on Sunday, August 13th, 2017 and we will not be able to assist anyone needing to move in on that day. If you cannot arrive on Move-In Weekend you will have to wait until our offices open at 8:00am on Monday, August 14th, 2017.
Every resident is strongly encouraged to carry Renter’s Insurance. Kennesaw State University Housing and Residence Life is not responsible for damages to or loss of personal property. You can obtain such insurance at a minimal cost annually. You may also be able to obtain a rider policy to any parent or guardian’s homeowners policy.