We are looking forward to you becoming one of our residents. Our move-in dates for Fall 2018 will be August 10 and 11. A more detailed schedule will be posted later.
In order to make your move-in process as smooth as possible, please familiarize yourself with the "Pre-Arrival Checklist" below.
Each item on this list must be completed prior to move-in day.
- Obtain your Kennesaw State University ID card
- Set your 6-digit PIN for the electronic access to your room. Please see this document for information on how to setup or change your PIN: PIN Setup Instructions
- Complete the immunization requirements for Kennesaw State University
- All students must submit this Meningitis Form as well – Meningitis Form
- Arrange for payment of your housing charges. Students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place I or II, University Village and University Village Suites must pay, at minimum, their first monthly installment before move-in. Please see the "Housing Payments" tab below for more information.
- Review checklist of items to bring on move-in day
- Register your vehicle with Parking & Transportation
- Print out our parking map to help navigate on move-in day (Maps available below)
Early Move-In RequestsUnfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any requests for an early move-in. Please plan on arriving at your scheduled move-in date and time.
Every resident is strongly encouraged to carry Renter’s Insurance. Kennesaw State University Housing and Residence Life is not responsible for damages to or loss of personal property. You can obtain such insurance at a minimal cost annually. You may also be able to obtain a rider policy to any parent or guardian’s homeowners policy.