We are looking forward to you becoming one of our residents. Our move-in date for Spring 2018 is January 5th!
In order to make your move-in process as smooth as possible, please familiarize yourself with the "Pre-Arrival Checklist" below.
Each item on this list must be completed prior to move-in day.
- Obtain your Kennesaw State University ID card
- Set your 6-digit PIN for the electronic access to your room. Please see this document for information on how to setup or change your PIN: PIN Setup Instructions
- Complete the immunization requirements for Kennesaw State University
- All students must submit this Meningitis Form as well – Meningitis Form
- Arrange for payment of your housing charges. Students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place I or II, University Village and University Village Suites must pay, at minimum, their first monthly installment before move-in. Please see the "Housing Payments" tab below for more information.
- Review checklist of items to bring on move-in day
- Register your vehicle with Parking & Transportation
- Print out our parking map to help navigate on move-in day (Maps available below)
For Students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place, University Village & University Village Suites your total balance for fall and spring semesters will be broken up into equal installments. We accept online payments of credit cards/debit cards and ACH payments. Cash will not be accepted. You can access these payment options by logging into the housing portal and then click on the accounts tab.
To those students/parents wishing to pay the first installment of their housing license agreement, please follow these steps to make the payment, as the charges haven't been posted as of now:
1. Go to the housing portal and sign in.
2. Select the ACCOUNTS tab.
3. You will need to manually enter the amount you wish to pay (monthly or semester) and follow the prompts to pay by debit, credit or ACH electronic check. If you wish to know how much your payment is, please reference the housing licensing agreement that lists the details of the monthly installment.
Once you've submitted your payment, that amount will appear as a credit on your student's housing account.
For Students living in Austin Residence Complex II and any Marietta Campus Housing your housing contract payments are broken up into 2 installments (fall and spring semester). These installments must be paid in full by the semester payment deadline set by the University. All payments will be paid through the University Bursar’s Office. Information on payment methods and the payment process can be found here.
Please feel free to contact the housing office at 470-578-5483 if you need clarification on housing payments.
Early Move-In RequestsUnfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any requests for an early move-in. Please plan on arriving at your scheduled move-in date and time.
Every resident is strongly encouraged to carry Renter’s Insurance. Kennesaw State University Housing and Residence Life is not responsible for damages to or loss of personal property. You can obtain such insurance at a minimal cost annually. You may also be able to obtain a rider policy to any parent or guardian’s homeowners policy.