Perks & Benefits
Working at Kennesaw State University also comes with many perks! From discounts to benefits, there are a variety options for all employees. Here are just some of the perks of working at KSU:
- Tuition Assistance Program to pursue advanced education at institutions within the University Stystem of Georgia
- Free online courses to develop professional skills
- Access to a staff gym
- Cell phone plan discounts up the 33%
- Automotive discounts on tires, rentals, repairs, and even cars!
- 10% discount on all on campus dining locations
- Up to 20% off dining at over 25 participating local vendors
- Retail discounts and benefits at over 15 participating vendors
- Discounts on sporting events, beauty, travel, and more!
Click here for more information about the perks and discounts.
At KSU, full-time, benefitted employees will have an opportunity to:
- Choose from a variety of health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
- Contribute to a retirement plan with employer contributions
- Choose from disability plans (short- and long-term)
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program (resources to counseling, financial consultation, referrals, and more for your work and personal life)
Click here for more information on the benefits for KSU employees.