First-Year Student Housing Application
In order to live on campus at Kennesaw State University, you must be fully admitted to KSU before you are eligible to begin a Housing Application. You must be enrolled as a full-time student to remain in on-campus housing.
We are excited to open our application process for the 2019–2020 academic year. Our application process is broken into three phases over the course of a few months:
- Phase One: Application, License Agreement, Fees. Opens Monday, December 3 at 3:00 PM EST.
- Phase Two: Roommate Selection. During this phase you will search for and connect with roommates. Opens Friday, April 5 (Specific Time TBD)
- Phase Three: Room Selection. During this phase you will search for and select your room for 2019–2020. Opens Monday, April 29 (Specific Time TBD)
If you apply for a Living-Learning Community (LLC) you will have a different timeline for Phases Two and Three. You will receive information about this if you are selected to join an LLC.
Please remember all correspondence goes to your @students.kennesaw.edu email account, so be sure to check this daily. Questions about the application? Contact the Talon One Service Center at 470-578-8663 (T-ONE) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will soon have a step-by-step guide for some helpful tips on searching for a roommate. Kennesaw Campus students cannot search for Marietta Campus students and vice versa in the roommate selection tool.
Live-On Requirement (Marietta Campus only)
There is a live-on requirement for first-year students on our Marietta Campus. To learn more, please visit our live-on requirement page.
If a student needs a housing accommodation, please follow the instructions listed on the Student Disability Services website.
For the application process, you will need:
- KSU NetID and Password
- KSU ID Number
- Credit/debit card or electronic check information for application fees
- *Guardian's name and email address if under 18 years old