Move Out

If you need to move out mid-year, please contact our office so we can assist you. Otherwise, you’re move-out date is determined by your contract length. Move-out instructions will be emailed to you in the spring semester to your student email.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 470-578-5483 or


You may cancel your Housing License Agreement only if you provide notice to Housing and Residence Life prior to the Housing License Agreement start date that you will not be attending Kennesaw State University or that your final status is not accepted to Kennesaw State University. You will, however, forfeit all fees paid and additional fees will be incurred according to the Cancellation Schedule for your Housing License Agreement. You will be required to complete the Housing License Agreement Cancellation Request.

If you would like to request to cancel your 2018–19 Housing License Agreement, please use the form found here.

Once you submit your form, a Housing and Residence Life representative will contact you via your KSU email address. 

Cancellation Fee

Once you sign your Housing License Agreement, you have a legal obligation to pay for the full license agreement. In the event that you have to vacate your apartment, you must request to terminate your Housing License Agreement. The termination fee will vary depending on the date you are vacating your space.