If you decide you no longer wish to live on campus, you may cancel your Housing License Agreement only if you provide notice to Housing and Residence Life before the License Agreement start date. You will, however, forfeit all Housing Application and Room Booking fees paid, and additional cancellation fees may be incurred according to the cancellation schedule for your License Agreement. By canceling your License Agreement, you forfeit your room reservation for both the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters. If you wish to live on campus during the spring semester only, you will need to apply for housing when the Spring 2021 application opens in October.

The cancellation form is an informational request which allows us to contact you; completing the cancellation form does not automatically cancel your License Agreement. Once you submit the cancellation form, a Housing and Residence Life representative will contact you via your KSU email address to speak with you about cancellation fees and confirm your cancellation. Click here to reference the 2020-21 License Agreement.

If you would like to request to cancel your 2020-21 License Agreement, please use the form found here.

Cancellation Fee

Once you sign your License Agreement, you have a legal obligation to pay the associated cancellation fees listed in the License Agreement. In the event that you have to vacate your unit, you must request to terminate your License Agreement. The termination fee will vary depending on the date you vacate your space.