Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

  • A. The Housing License Agreement specifies the Agreement Period. This period is different depending on the community you live in. Check your Housing License Agreement to see if you have a 10 or 12 month contract.

  • A. Yes, all residential students will automatically be assessed a Meal Plan as part of their housing package. Your Meal Plan assessment is based on your earned credit hours. Please check the University Dining website for more specific information.

  • A. You will need to complete a Room Change Request Form if you wish to change rooms. 

    We do not accept Room Change Request Forms until after the first two weeks of each semester. If you need immediate assistance in your current living situation, please contact your Resident Assistant or visit the Housing Office.

    Also, please understand we cannot guarantee you a room in the same community you are currently assigned to. We will do our best to accommodate your request.

  • A. Yes! We do have some summer housing options available for students wishing to remain on campus during the summer months (May, June, and July). Information about the Summer 2020 Housing Application will be available very soon. 
  • A. We do allow Georgia Highlands students that are taking classes on the Marietta campus to live in the Marietta campus residence halls. If this is something you are interested in, reach out to the team at Georgia Highlands for more information.
  • A. Yes, you are eligible to live on campus as a Dual Enrolled student. Reach out to the Dual Enrollment Program staff for additional information. 
  • A. Please visit our Payment Information page to view information on making a housing payment. 

  • A. We do not accept in-person payment with a check for students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place I, KSU Place II, University Village or University Village Suites. If you visit our office with a check payment, we will direct you to the Housing Portal to complete the online check payment process. Please svisit our Payment Information page for more information.

  • A. If you are a Kennesaw Campus resident:

    Full Name
    KSU ID Number
    1000 Chastain Road
    Kennesaw, GA 30144

    A. If you are a Marietta Campus resident:

    Full Name
    KSU ID Number
    1100 South Marietta Parkway
    Marietta, GA 30060