We are looking forward to you becoming one of our residents. We are excited to announce our Move-In Weekend will be Friday, August 16 and Saturday, August 17. Specific campus move-in dates are listed below:
- Kennesaw Campus: Friday, August 16 and Saturday, August 17
- Marietta Campus: Saturday, August 17
In an effort to control traffic, students will be issued a specific arrival timeslot based on the student's last name. We will be issuing timeslots in early July. Please continue to check this website and your student email to view your specific Move-In timeslot.
In order to make your move-in process as smooth as possible, please familiarize yourself with the "Pre-Arrival Checklist" below.
Each item on this list must be completed prior to move-in day.
- Obtain your Kennesaw State University ID card
- Set your 6-digit PIN for the electronic access to your room. Please see this document for information on how to setup or change your PIN: PIN Setup Instructions
- Complete the immunization requirements for Kennesaw State University
- All students must submit this Meningitis Form as well – Meningitis Form
- Arrange for payment of your housing charges. Students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place I or II, University Village and University Village Suites must pay, at minimum, their first monthly installment before move-in. Please see the "Housing Payments" tab below for more information.
- Review checklist of items to bring on move-in day
- Get a Residential parking permit and enter your vehicle information at parkingportal.kennesaw.edu.
For students living in Austin Residence Complex I, KSU Place I and II, University Village or University Village Suites students are expected to pay the full semester bill.
To make an online payment:
- Go to the Housing Portal at housing.kennesaw.edu.
- Log in with the student's netID and password.
- On the toolbar click the “Accounts” tab.
- Follow the steps to make a payment with credit/debit card.
*For students living in the communities listed above, their financial aid will not be applied directly to housing charges. Students may use their financial aid refund to pay housing charges after they receive a refund, but payments must be made on the first of each month regardless of their financial aid.
For students living in Austin Residence Complex II or Marietta Campus Housing, students are expected to pay the full semester bill. All payments are paid through the University Bursar’s Office.
*For students living in the communities listed above, their financial aid will be applied to housing charges directly in Owl Express.
Every resident is strongly encouraged to carry Renter’s Insurance. Kennesaw State University Housing and Residence Life is not responsible for damages to or loss of personal property. You can obtain such insurance at a minimal cost annually. You may also be able to obtain a rider policy to any parent or guardian’s homeowners policy.