Upper Class Student Housing Application
The 2019–20 Housing Application for upper class students eligible to renew for their same bed will be open from Monday, January 14, at 10:00 AM EST, until Monday, January 28. If you choose not to renew your current room, you will not be eligible to select alternative on-campus housing until May 10, 2019. Your options at this time will be very limited, so we highly encourage you to renew for your current room if you wish to live on campus next year.
If you will be an upper class student for the 2019–20 year but you are not eligible to renew for your current room, you can still begin your housing application for 2019-20.
- Phase One: Application, License Agreement, Fees. Opens Monday, January 14 at 10:00 AM EST.
- Phase Two: Roommate Selection. During this phase you will search for and connect with roommates. Opens Friday, April 5 (Specific Time TBD) until Friday, April 19.
- Phase Three: Room Selection. During this phase you will search for and select your room for 2019–2020. Opens Monday, April 29 (Specific Time TBD)
The Housing Portal is used to apply for on-campus housing and search/request and accept roommates. Students will then complete their application, including choosing a room, signing a contract and paying application fees.
Please check your @students.kennesaw.edu email address for any updates from Housing and Residence Life.
If a student needs a housing accommodation, please follow the instructions listed on the Student Disability Services website.
Kennesaw Campus students cannot search for Marietta Campus students and vice versa in the roommate selection tool. Current residents also cannot search for off-campus or transfer students and vice versa in the roommate selection tool.
For the application process, you will need:
- KSU NetID and Password
- KSU ID Number
- Credit/debit card or electronic check information for application fees
- *Guardian's name and email address if under 18 years old