Upper Class Students
2020-21 Housing Application
The Housing Application for Upper Class students opened on January 3, 2020 at 2:00 PM. If you wish to apply to live on-campus, click here to begin your application. Please note that you must be accepted into the university before you are able to apply to live on campus.Housing Application Checklist Housing Application Guide - Step 1
- Once you have completed the first step of the Housing Application, you will be able to move on to the next steps, Roommate and Room Selection.
- On March 16, 2020, students will receive a specific time ticket for Roommate Selection via their student email and will have until April 10 to select a roommate.
- On April 13, 2020, students will receive an email with a time ticket for Room Selection.
Students who are renewing their current room will not complete the Roommate and Room Selection process.
What kind of upper class student are you?
- Renewing: Students who are able to renew their current room assignment for another year
- Returning: Students who are returning to live on campus but are not able to renew their same room
- New Upper Class: Students who have never lived on campus
- Transfer: Students who are coming to Kennesaw State University from another institution
Housing Application Fees
Type of StudentNon-Refundable Application Initiation FeeRoom Booking FeeTotal Due
First-Time, Full-Time Student (Transfer Students)$200 due at the completion of the housing application$175 due to confirm room selection once student has selected a room$375
Returning Upper Class Student$0$175 due to confirm room selection once student has selected a room$175
Returning Student Renewing Their Room$0$100 due at the time of room renewal$100
Love where you live. Live KSU.
Explore our 2020-21 housing options for upper class students.
A Living-Learning Community (LLC) is a community of students who live together on campus with similar academic, personal or lifestyle interests.